10.06.2009

In Review

November 2008

December 2008

January 2009

February 2009

March 2009

April 2009

May 2009

June 2009

July 2009

August 2009

September 2009

October 2009



So this was a year. One of just many of the future if we are lucky. If not, at least we got life insurance in this span of the past 365+.

We've done more than this together, and more apart as well. Dealt with health issues, road trip vacations, working multiple jobs and a new member to the family who ate our ipod (to his dismay) and a nude high heel (to mine).
It all works out in the end.

I sure as hell hope that people are right when they say your first year of marriage is the hardest. I don't think they are, but if so, we're set for a great life.
I love this home we have and our little family of four (when you include the fuzzy black children of ours). Next year will hopefully be more of the same. Days and months flying by. Filled with love and smiles and good things. There are hardships, but this partner I have here, he gets it. He knows how to support me. When to shut up, when to talk, when to draw me a bath and when to start doing the dishes. He cleans the litterbox and doesn't take it personally when I don't finish the sandwich me made me because it has too much mustard.
I love him. More than I ever expected.
and he gives me more love than I ever knew possible.

0 comments: